Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pathetic, I know.

Here's me whining.

I WANT A REFERRAL,

It has only been a week since our agency got home from the Congo with lots of new referrals, but our call has not come yet. Soon.  In God's time.

Until then I've got some medical issues to work out. I've been sick for two weeks with bad headaches and exhaustion. No cold symptoms other than that. I'm not a headache person generally--even with five kids they are rare--but these have been terribly debilitating. So my doc has run a bunch of blood tests and everything cMe back normal. He is now sending me to have an MRI. I'm sure it will come back normal and I will just be diagnosed with some virus. But I do pray for relief.

If you have a minute, could you please say a prayer?  God knows I need relief, and he honors our fervent prayers.

Until I have relief, or a referral, I will be off the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment